The Bookyard Ltd is committed to sustainable operation and development (meeting the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs).
- promote responsibility for the environment within the organisation and communicate and implement this policy at all levels within the workforce.
- minimise the use of energy, water and other resources.
- minimise waste by reduction, re-use and recycling methods.
- comply with all relevant environmental legislation/regulation.
- ensure that our policies and services are developed in a way that is complimentary to this policy.
- not prioritise funding needs ahead of sustainability requirements.
- identify and provide appropriate training, advice and information for staff and encourage them to develop new ideas and initiatives.
- provide appropriate resources to meet the commitments of this policy.
- promote and encourage involvement in local environmental initiatives/schemes.
Waste Management Capabilities Statement
The Bookyard Ltd. transports and processes WEEE and/or E-WASTE at Unit 18 Matchworks, Liverpool L19 2RF and holds the following licences/exemptions as issued by the UK Environment Agency.
- Waste carrier licence CBDU108470
- T11 Exemption licence C1910344